Organic food products market in the US has been witnessing increasing market traction over the last five years. Higher disposable income, rising number of certified organic farms and growing consumer inclination towards organic food products are the major factors accelerating the sales of organic foods in the country. Organic foods are priced a little higher than conventional food products, which is a major challenge that the market is currently facing. However, an overwhelming majority of consumers in the US give more preference to health and hygiene than cost, which is expected to further boost organic food consumption over the next five years. Moreover, to overcome price related challenges and growing market competition, an increasing number of industry players are adopting various strategies such as indigenously growing raw materials within the country instead of importing them, which generally costs more, to lower the prices of their organic food offerings.
According to “United States Organic Foods Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for organic food products in the US is projected to cross USD45 billion in 2015. Organic fruits and vegetables segment holds the largest market share, with demand being driven by retail consumers, hotel chains as well as restaurants. The market is likely to witness continuous growth in the coming years due to implementation of more stringent environmental protection policies and animal welfare programs by the US government. Major players engaged in offering organic foods in the country include Hain Celestial, Amy’s Kitchen and WhiteWaves Food Inc. “United States Organic Foods Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects related to organic foods market in the US:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- United States Organic Foods Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Organic Fruits & Vegetables, Dairy Products, Packaged Food and Others
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with organic food manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of organic food market in the US
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, food manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs