Organic food is manufactured using only natural products and ingredients, which are environment and animal friendly, making organic food healthier than conventional food. Organic food is categorized into fruits & vegetables, dairy products, processed foods, beverages, and pulses & food grains. Over the last decade, use of chemical preservatives and fertilizers in production of conventional food has become a cause of concern across the globe, which has resulted in an increasing number of people opting for organic food. Global organic food market is expected to witness robust growth over the next five years, primarily on account of increasing disposable income, lifestyle changes, and growing health concerns among consumers. Moreover, easy accessibility and product labelling are also expected to drive global organic food market over the next five years.
According to “Global Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, global organic food market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 16% through 2020. Rising lifestyle diseases coupled with excessive contamination of conventional food are driving organic food sales, globally. Retail chains are also playing a major role in boosting sales of organic food by creating awareness and introducing various private label organic products at lower prices. Major retail chains such as Whole Foods Market, Tesco, and Walmart, among others, have also expanded their product lines to include organic food products. In order to offer choice and convenience to health conscious consumers, adoption of organic food is also growing considerably across hotels and restaurant chains. Segment wise, organic fruits & vegetables continue to dominate the global organic food market, followed by processed food, dairy products, pulses & food grains, and beverages segments.“Global Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects related to global organic food market:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Global Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Organic fruits & vegetables, Organic processed food, Organic dairy products, Organic beverages, and Organic pulses & food grains
- Regional Analysis – North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global organic food market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic food manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with organic food manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs