Booming real estate sector along with availability of housing loans on low interest rates has provided the much awaited thrust to Indian tiles market. During the last two years a phenomenal growth has been recorded in the field of ceramic tiles to meet the industry demand from every corner of the country. The major players in Indian tiles market are Kajaria, H&R Johnson, Nitco, Somany and Asian Granito accounting for majority of the sales. The industry has a positive outlook on the sidelines of governmental reforms in order to attract more foreign investment in real estate and retail section.
According to “India Tiles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”, with the increasing construction activities, the tiles market in the country is set to flourish. The demand from institutional customers is outpacing the retail demand in many regions of the country. The overall Indian tiles market is expected to witness compounded annual growth rate of more than 18% for next five years till 2017. However, during the same period demand for vitrified tiles is expected to grow at the compounded annual growth rate of 21% due to increasing institutional sales. The “India Tiles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”report elaborates following particulars:
- Global Tiles Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2017
- India Tiles Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2017
- Wall Tiles, Floor Tiles, Vitrified Tiles, Industrial Tiles Market Statistics
- Market Trends, Developments, Opportunities, Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report ?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Tiles market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years in India
- To help industry consultants, tile manufacturers and distributors to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with manufacturers, associations, retailers and institutional buyers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.