Increasing urbanization, growing young population, rising numbers of women workers, sprouting middle class are all together changing the consumption patterns in India. The relevance of organized retail store, for a complete shopping experience with widest possible choices under a roof, is increasing day by day. The evolution of modern trade is changing the shopping experience for the Indian consumer. This increased customer base of organized retail has opened up opportunity for retailers to earn extra margins by offering private label brand products to the consumers at a lower price when compared to other national brands. It is a win-win situation for both retailers as well as consumers wherein retailers have an opportunity to earn extra margins and consumers get products at lower price.According to ‘India Food & Beverages Private Label Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017’, the private label food & beverage segment will witness enormous growth in the coming years. Private label brands are expected to attract a large number of cost conscious Indian consumers particularly in the grocery segment. Absence of a large number of national players in the grocery segment specifically pulses and spices have given opportunity to the retailers to fill in the gaps. All the product segments where consumer brand loyalty is on a lower scale have given opportunity to the retailers to attract consumers to try their products. The improvements in the quality of products in the private label brand list are helping the retailers in retaining the customers. ‘India Food & Beverages Private Label Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017’ discusses the following aspects related to private labels expansion in Indian market:
Why you should buy this report ?
- India Private Labels Market Size & Forecast
- Food & Beverages Private Label Market Size & Growth
- Food & Beverages Private Label Market Share & Penetration
- Market Trends & Developments
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Report MethodologyThe information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with retailers, distributors, manufacturers and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at [email protected]
- To gain in-depth understanding of India Private Labels in Food & Beverages Segment
- To obtain research based business decision & add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2017
- To collect information about the key players in the market
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.