In India, nutrition bars market is in its nascent stage on account of high selling prices and low awareness level among consumers, especially those residing in rural areas. However, due to increasing incidences of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, obesity, blood pressure, asthma, and other heart diseases, consumers in India are becoming increasingly conscious about their eating habits. As a result, a rising number of consumers are including nutrition bars in their routine diet, thereby offering immense opportunities for both domestic as well as international nutrition bar players operating in India. Moreover, increasing pollution levels and rising concerns over high concentration of pesticides in traditional food products is resulting in an increasing number of Indian consumers opting for fortified foods such as nutrition bars to improve the level of nutrition in their diets.
According to “India Nutrition Bars Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, nutrition bars market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 29% till 2020. The country’s nutrition bars market is growing on the heels of rising health concerns and improving consumer lifestyle, primarily of the country’s expanding middle class households. Segment wise, Cereal Bars continue to dominate and account for more than three-fourths of the country’s nutrition bar market. Also, majority of the demand for nutrition bars is emanating from consumers below 40 years of age, and this trend is expected to gain more strength over the next five years. Few of the leading companies operating in nutrition bars market in India include Naturell, General Mills, Nouveau Medicament (P) Ltd and Xterra Nutrition. “India Nutrition Bars Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”report elaborates following aspects related to nutrition bars market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Nutrition Bars Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Cereal Bars, Protein Bars and Others (Energy Bars, Herbal Bars, etc.)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with nutrition bars manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of nutrition bars market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, nutrition bar manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs