As per WHO standards, a country should have 3.5 beds per thousand populations, in order to effectively serve its residents. However, the hospital bed density in India was recorded at 1.3 beds per thousand ofthe population in 2010. Thus, healthcare sector in India offers a huge potential to grow in terms of service facilities as well as healthcare infrastructure. This is one of the major reasons expected to drive the future demand for medical gases in India over the next five years. The country is receiving substantial support from the government for the improvement of healthcare infrastructure. It can be witnessed from the fact that the Indian government has set a target to add 500 beds per 1,000,000 of the population under its 12th five year plan. Additionally, low cost treatment and availability of highly specialized doctors are positioning India as one of the most preferred destinations for medical tourism. India received over 350,000 medical tourists during 2012 and the number is expected to grow in coming years.
According to “India Medical Gases Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the medical gases market size in India, in volume terms, is forecast to witness a twofolds increase by 2019, exhibiting a CAGR of about 15% during 2014-19. The report also forebodes that INOX Air Products Limited is set to maintain its leadership position in the medical gases market through 2019. The medical gases market in India is highly dominated by region-specific players, which are offering a stiff competition to multinational companies. India’s specialization in cardiology, orthopaedic surgery, etc., is expected to drive healthcare demand, particularly for medical oxygen and nitrous oxide, which are vital requirements of any healthcare setup. Currently, the northern region, followed by the southern region, is the leading demand generators for medical gases, particularly medical oxygen gas. The “India Medical Gases Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Medical Gases Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Medical Oxygen & Nitrous Oxide Gases Market
- Policy & Regulatory Environment
- Changing Market Trends &Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape& Strategic Recommendation
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with medical gas manufacturers, distributors and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases. Analyst access from TechSci Research All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of medical gases market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, medical gas manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs