Indonesia UPS Market is forecast to arrive at USD328.67 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of over 7.21% from 2021-2026, owing to the growing awareness towards the need for continuous and reliable power supply. The need for improved power supplies on diverse end-user segments such as manufacturing, government, chemical, pharmaceuticals, BFSI, IT, data centers, hospitality and retail sectors provide profitable opportunities for the market in Indonesia. This expected growth in the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for uninterrupted power supply in industrial and commercial sectors, increasing shift towards digitalization and cloud- based services, growing demand for green UPS systems, among others. These factors will in turn directly push the demand for the UPS market in Indonesia over the upcoming years.
Indonesia UPS Market can be segmented on the basis of Type, Application, Rating and Region. The Indonesia UPS Market can be bifurcated into Online and Offline on the basis of type. The online type was the leading segment with a market share of 87.53% in 2020. The Indonesia UPS Market can be separated into Commercial, Industrial and Residential on the basis of application. The commercial application was the prominent segment with a market share of 53.22% in 2020 and this can be due to widespread usage of UPS systems in the commercial sector.
On the basis of regional distribution, the Indonesia UPS Market can be segmented into Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Others. Java is estimated to be the dominating region in the Indonesia UPS market with a share of 52.80% in 2020, due to the swift developments in infrastructures linked with the increasing investments in the Information Technology (IT) sector. Moreover, rising population, increasing urbanization, growing manufacturing and process industries and rapidly increasing industrial and infrastructural development activities in the region have increased the need for energy storage technologies like UPS that prevents the data from being lost due to frequent power outages.
Some of the players in the UPS Market of Indonesia include ABB Ltd., General Electric Company, Schneider Electric SE, Eaton Corporation plc, Legrand SA, Vertiv Group Corp., Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Tripp Lite, Riello Elettronica SpA and others. The companies operating in the market are focusing on high power storage, in-house manufacturing and expansion of sources to increase their shares in the market. Almost all the major UPS players fare extremely well as far as customer satisfaction level with respect to the availability and after sales support is concerned. Schneider Electric, Legrand, Vertiv Group, ABB Ltd, Eaton Corporation plc. are among the best performers with respect to availability and sales support.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
· To analyze historical growth in market size of Indonesia UPS Market from 2016 to 2020.
· To estimate and forecast the market size of Indonesia UPS market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
· To classify and forecast Indonesia UPS Market based on type, application, rating, company and regional distribution.
· To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of type which are Online and Offline.
· To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of application which are Commercial, Industrial and Residential.
· To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of rating which are Less than 5kVA, 5.1kVA-50kVA, 50.1kVA-200kVA, 200.1kVA-500kVA, 500.1kVA-800kVA and Above 800 kVA.
· To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of region which are Sumatra, Kalimantan, Java, Sulawesi, and Others.
· To identify drivers, challenges and trends for Indonesia UPS Market.
· To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Indonesia UPS Market.
· To conduct pricing analysis for Indonesia UPS Market.
· To identify and analyze the profile of leading manufacturers in Indonesia UPS Market.
Click here to download the sample
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings, and presence of all major manufacturers across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Indonesia UPS market using a top-down approach, where in data for various categories across various types, applications and ratings were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these types, applications and ratings for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
· UPS manufacturers and other stakeholders
· Organizations, forums and alliances related to UPS market
· Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
· Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Indonesia UPS Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
· Indonesia UPS Market, By Type
· Indonesia UPS Market, By Application
· Indonesia UPS Market, By Rating
o Less than 5KVA
o 200.1kVA - 500kVA
o Above 800kVA
o 500.1kVA - 800kVA
· Indonesia UPS Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Indonesia UPS market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
· Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
In case you don’t find what, you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at email@example.com
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at firstname.lastname@example.org