In the past decade, China has witnessed remarkable improvement in the growth of automobile sector, both commercial and passenger. China is also the largest manufacturer of automotive batteries globally due to cheap and easy availability of labor. With the growth of automobile sector, the demand for automotive replacement battery market is also growing rapidly. The sales of e-bikes during 2009 to 2012 has recorded compounded annual growth rate of 11.52% which is expected to grow at around 16% for the next five year period. In addition, the automobile production in China has 18.72 Million units in 2011 which is further expanding the demand for automotive batteries.
According to ‘China Automotive Battery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018’ the automotive battery market in China is growing rapidly and is set to boost further over the coming years. The value of China’s automotive battery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.85%, over the next five years. The automotive replacement battery market in China is forecasted to surpass USD 16 Billion in 2018. The market is being driven by the increasing demand for cars, rising middle class population and massively growing production in China.’China Automotive Battery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018’ discusses the following aspects related to automotive batteries market in China:
- Global Automotive Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- China Automotive Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- China Automotive Replacement Battery Market Analysis
- Market Trends and Dynamics
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive battery market dynamics in China
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, automotive battery manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with battery manufacturers, distributors and suppliers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.