Smartphone is most likely the best technological advancement of the last decade. It has moved everyone towards a world where everyone will be connected all the time. In many ways, it has defined a whole new era of opportunities and growth stories. Following the rising keenness for Smartphones worldwide, UK has also excitedly adapted this widget. As a result, the UK Smartphone market grew almost triple fold between 2008 and 2011. The consumers in UK have become addicted to Smartphones and the ratio of Smartphones to basic mobile phones is growing very rapidly in the region. As a consequence, nearly 50% mobile phones in UK are now Smartphones which is expected to reach nearly 80% by the end of 2017.
According to “United Kingdom Smartphone’s Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” Smartphone market in United Kingdom is expected to grow with the CAGR of greater than 20% between 2012 and 2017 which is anticipated to make it a whooping US$ 4.3 Billion market by 2017. The excellent network and broadband speeds, well established retailer’s network, easily offered Smartphone contracts are few key reasons driving Smartphone sales excessively in the region. This greater than ever market growth has provided an attractive array of opportunities for Smartphone manufacturers, retailers, network operators as well as advertisers and third party application developers. “United Kingdom Smartphone’s Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”includes:
- Global Smartphone Market Size, Market Share & Forecast
- United Kingdom Mobile Phone Market Size & Market Share
- United Kingdom Smartphone Market Size, Market Share & Forecast
- United Kingdom Operating Systems & Applications Market
- Key Drivers, Restraints, Market Trends & Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report ?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Smartphone market dynamics in United Kingdom
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, Smartphone manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with stakeholders of Smartphone industry such as Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers and Consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.