Russian specialty chemicals market is still in its nascent stage when compared to its European counterparts as well as other chemicals segments such as commodity chemicals and base chemicals. The limited introduction of technology in specialty chemicals production and dependency on imports has forced the local specialty chemical production capabilities to almost 10 years back in comparison to BRIC and European countries. But the trend seemed to be changing, as MNC’s entering the Russian specialty chemicals market. The market is majorly held by large MNCs, who have either sales operation or manufacturing operation in the Russia. Domestic players on the other side in Russia are widely dependent on the production of bulk chemicals which require minimal processing.
According to “Russia Specialty Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” the specialty chemicals market in Russia is has excellent growth prospects and opportunities. The report also forebodes that Rhodia is going to maintain its lead in the Russia Specialty chemicals market till 2018 with about 23% market share. The growing end user application industries such as automotive, oil & gas, personal care and construction have fuelled the demand for specialty chemicals in the country. Currently, around 50% demand for specialty chemicals is met through imports. The Russian manufacturers tend to export raw material to developed nations and in turn import the high value specialty chemicals, this causes profit margin erosion. Thus, the government has targeted reduction in import of specialty chemicals to 12%. In order to meet the demand, the country is developing the domestic production for complex secondary chemical formulation. The “Russia Specialty Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report ?
- Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- Segmental Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Market Trends & Developments
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with specialty chemical manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, company annual reports, websites and proprietary databases.
- To gain in-depth understanding of Russia specialty chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, specialty chemicals manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs