Indian culture has been emotionally involved with music since a long time, with Indian classic music being the most famous among Indians till the time globalization took place in the country. Due to adoptive nature of Indian consumers, western culture followers have been continuously increasing in India over the years. Increasing number of music schools & increasing use of internet have allowed Indian music lovers to switch to western music. Increasing passion for western music has increased the sales of western musical instruments. Initially, focus of Indian manufacturers was limited only to Indian musical instruments but rising demand for western musical instruments has generated huge potential for growth in the future. The domestic manufacturers have started manufacturing western musical instruments which are in massive demand.
According to “India Western Musical Instruments Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”, India western musical instruments market has been anticipated to reach INR 542.84 Crore by 2017. Increasing western music lovers, disposable income of Indian consumers, availability of the western music instruments, digitalization of the instruments and decreasing cost of instruments are the major factors which are driving the industry upwards. India western musical instruments market had the highest contribution from keyboard instruments in 2011. Regionally, Northern & Western India has together contributed 61% of the total volume sales of western musical instrument in 2011. The Western musical instruments market in India has a huge potential of growth. Keeping this in mind, the highlights of “India Western Musical Instruments Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”include:
- India Western Musical Instruments Market Size & Forecast
- Import and Production Scenario
- Keyboard Instruments, String Instruments, Drum Instruments and Wind Instruments Market Size, Market Drivers and Restraints,
- Market Trends & Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations.
Why you should buy this report ?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Western Musical Instruments market dynamics in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, Western Musical Instruments manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with stakeholders of musical instruments manufacturers, distributors, dealers, music bands and musicians. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.