Servers have a key role in an organization’s IT infrastructure as they provides data security, enhanced operational efficiency and energy saving. Growing SMBs and increasing IT spending in IT & ITeS, retail, telecommunication, BFSI and government sectors is boosting the server market in India. With rapid growth in IT spending in India, companies are expected to spend more on advancing their IT infrastructure, which include devices, data center systems, software, etc. Majority of the server companies, including IBM, HP and Dell, are focusing towards new servers designs such as blade servers and cloud servers. This is on account of higher energy saving potential and minimization of space and cabling requirements in enterprises. South is the leading region in India’s server market, wherein, cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad are the key contributors.
According to “India Server Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the Indian server market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.4% during 2014-19. The demand for servers is majorly driven by growing SMB market, increasing popularity and adoption of x86 based blade servers. In India, due to lack of server manufacturing infrastructure in the country, servers are imported from countries such as China, Singapore and the United States. Increasing IT spending from the government as well as private companies to revamp their IT infrastructure is expected to drive the country’s server market over the next five years. This is further supported by emerging trends of cloud based servers with concepts of big data and virtualization gaining market adoption. A rapid growth in the use of complex computations and increase in number of real time data transactions in enterprises are also augmenting the demand for servers in the country. “India Server Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
report elaborates following aspects of the server market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Server Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis – Blade, Rack & Tower Servers
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of server market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, server manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with server vendors operating domestically. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases. Analyst Access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.