Videocon introduced the concept of washing machines in the Indian consumer durables market. The silver nano technology of washing machines has gained immense popularity all around the globe. The declining average selling price of residential washing machines along with increasing disposable income, consumer awareness, educations and improving technology are driving volume sales of washing machines faster than sales in value terms. LG and Samsung turn out to be the biggest players in the residential washing machine market in India followed by others such as Whirlpool, Videocon, Godrej, Onida, IFB, Haier, etc.
According to ‘India Residential Washing Machine Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017’, the residential washing machines market in India is expected to witness healthy growth rates in the coming years. The penetration rate of washing machines in India is still very low when compared with other emerging markets or developed countries. The residential washing machines market revenues have witnessed an average growth rate of more than 20% y-o-y. The residential washing machine market in India is expected to reach US$ 1.50 Billion by 2017. The residential washing machine market in India is expected to grow as a result of growing middle class and increasing household incomes. The government initiatives towards rural household development are also expected to increase the demand in the residential washing machines market in India.‘India Residential Washing Machines Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017’ discusses the following aspects related to washing machines market in India:
- Residential Washing Machine Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Fully & Semi Automatic Washing Machine Market Size & Forecast
- India Washing Machines Regional Market Analysis
- Market Trends & Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report ?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of washing machines market dynamics in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, washing machine manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with washing machine manufacturers, channel partners, and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.