The paper industry in India has become more promising as the domestic demand is on the rise. Increasing population and literacy rate, growth in GDP, improvement in manufacturing sector and lifestyle of individuals are expected to account for the growth in the paper industry of India. BILT and ITC are among the largest producers of paper and paperboard in India. Many of the existing players are increasing their capacity to meet the growing demand. The focus of paper industry is now shifting towards more eco-friendly products and technology. Government of India has established rules and regulations to control the population and degradation of forest. These measures taken by the government has brought the significant changes in the paper industry of India.
According to “India Paper Industry Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” the paper industry in India is expected to grow at the CAGR of around 9.6% during 2012-2017, which will make the revenues of paper industry of India to reach up to USD 11.83 Billion by 2017. About 70% of the total installed capacity of paper production in India is accounted by Gujarat, West Bengal, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra. Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Kerala, Bihar and Assam together account for about 25% of the total paper production in India. “India Paper Industry Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”, discusses the following aspects related to paper industry in India:
- Global Paper Industry Market Size, Share & Forecast
- India Paper Industry Market Size, Market Share & Forecast
- Market Trends & Opportunities
- Raw Material Analysis
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report ?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of paper industry dynamics in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with paper manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.