With the rising demand for clean technologies, Membrane technology has revolutionized a number of industrial processes and is still finding new application areas. Membrane technology is one of the best examples of clean technology that has gained widespread acceptance in a short period of time. The industry has witnessed significant technological changes and market transformation over the past few decades.
According to ‘India Membrane Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017’, the membranes market in India has a huge growth potential. The membranes market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR greater than 13.5% over the period 2012-17. The total market value is forecasted to surpass USD 404 Million in 2017. The market is being driven by the increasing focus on clean technologies, rapid growth of industries using membrane technology for various applications and breakthrough innovations in the membrane structure and designs.‘India Membrane Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017’ discusses the following aspects related to membrane market in India:
- Membrane Market Size, Share & Forecast
- RO, UF and MF Membrane Market Sizes & Forecasts
- Membrane End Markets Share Analysis
- Market Trends and Dynamics
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report ?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of membranes market dynamics in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, membrane manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
Report MethodologyThe information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with membrane manufacturers, channel partners, and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at [email protected]