Managed security services offer a comprehensive solution for round-the-clock management and monitoring of data warehouses. Over the last decade, industrial as well as government-owned sectors across the globe have been witnessing an exponential increase in security threats in the form of encrypted attacks, zero day attack, malicious malware, SYN flood, etc. With rising digitization and increasing internet usage, the demand for managed security services (MSS) in India has been growing over the last few years. In India, managed security service providers are offering a wide variety of services such as firewall, email security gateway, network intrusion detection, host intrusion detection and unified threat management under perimeter protection MSS. Major international companies offering a broad array of managed security services in the country include Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd., Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited, IBM India Private Limited, Symantec Corporation and AT&T Global Network Services India Pvt. Ltd. Leading domestic players engaged in offering a diverse range of managed security services in India include Tata Consultancy Services Limited and Wipro Limited.
According to “India Managed Security Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”,
the market size of managed security services in India is estimated at about USD251 million in 2014. Government & transportation sectors account for the largest share in the revenue pie of the country’s MMS market, followed by BFSI sector. MSS providers are offering their services under two models - customer premises equipment model and cloud based model, wherein, customer premises equipment model dominated the market during 2013 in India. However, over the course of next five years, the adoption of cloud based service model is likely to grow on account of increasing adoption of cloud services and rising number of remote offices. In addition, a growing number of companies in India are increasingly embracing the Bring-Your-Own-Device concept, which is also expected to boost the cloud-based managed security services market during the forecast period. The country has also been witnessing a notable increase in demand for perimeter protection managed security services.“India Managed Security Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
discusses the following aspects related with managed security services market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Managed Security Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis
- End User & Region Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of managed security services market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, MSS providers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with managed security services providers in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.