Factory automation is becoming an important part of the Indian industrial sector on account of the rising efforts to make manufacturing processes more efficient and reduce defect rates. Factory automation is proving to be a huge success in the Indian market due to extensive use of new and improved technologies for producing better products. Automation systems with advanced features are being deployed in major sectors such as automotive, chemicals, manufacturing, and mining, etc., to perform a number of complex tasks and consistently provide customers with superior quality products. The installation of advanced communication networks is also facilitating in optimizing workflow in production facilities. Further, growing adoption of energy saving control equipment such as energy efficient motor systems, is also anticipated to propel the adoption of factory automation in India in the coming years.
According to TechSci Research report “India Factory Automation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”
, factory automation market in India is projected to witness a CAGR of around 12% during 2015-2020. Growing use of robots on factory floors for increasing efficiency, reliability and accuracy of the production processes, is driving the country’s factory automation market. Moreover, increasing domestic manufacturing on account of government initiatives like Make in India, is expected to stimulate growth in automation solutions market in India through 2020. Western and Northern regions are the major markets for factory automation in India due to continuing industrial growth, and presence of Special Economic Zones and various automotive hubs in these regions. Leading players operating in India factory automation market include Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Honeywell, and Mitsubishi, among others. “India Factory Automation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”
discusses the following aspects of factory automation market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Factory Automation Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis-Factory Automation Robotics, Factory Automation Devices/Equipment, and Factory Automation Industrial Network
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of factory automation market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with factory automation system providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reportsand proprietary databases.