Over the last few years, the demand for electrical products like capacitors has been on the rise in India. Being a passive electrical component, capacitors are widely being integrated in consumer electronics, telecom devices, automotive equipment, and IT hardware. Capacitors are used in manufacturing most of the popular and fast selling consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops, desktop PCs, tables, camcorders, etc. Recent government initiatives towards digitization have further influenced the demand for electrical capacitors in the country. However, India has very limited manufacturing base for capacitors, predominantly due to existing technological challenges and lack of skilled manpower. As a result, the country mainly relies on imports from other Asian countries like China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore.
According to “India Electrical Capacitor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the market for electrical capacitors in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.6% during 2014 - 19. Major demand for capacitors is likely to come from consumer durable, IT hardware, industrial & infrastructure, and automotive sector. Region-wise, a large chunk of demand would emanate from southern region of the country due to the presence of various electronic and hi-tech zones across cities like Bangalore Chennai and Hyderabad. Electrolytic and ceramic electrical capacitors are projected to contribute a lion’s share in overall market revenues during the forecast period. Adoption of other capacitors such as polymer & hybrid capacitors, solid double layer capacitor (super capacitor) and multi-layer ceramic capacitor would also increase by 2019. “India Electrical Capacitor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Electrical Capacitor Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis – Ceramic, Film, Electrolytic and Other Capacitors
- Regional Market and Application Market Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of electrical capacitor market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with capacitor manufacturing companies, integrators and solution providers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.