Growing concerns regarding greenhouse gas emissions and increasing electricity demand supply gap are driving the Building Automation and Control Systems(BACS) market in India.The BACS market is broadly segmented into Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC); Lighting Controls; Electronic Security and Safety; and Energy Management Systems. Demand for BACS in India is majorly driven by commercial building segment on account of increasing number of shopping malls, IT/ITeSoffice buildings, educational institutes, etc.The market is further supported bymandatory energy efficiency regulations and other regulations implemented by the government such as LEED rating scheme and BEE star rating scheme.
According to “India Building Automation and Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”
, the country’s building automation and control systems market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 22% during 2015-20. Electronic security and safety segment accounted for the largest market share in 2014, followed by HVAC and lighting controls. Increasing demand for intrusion detection systems, intercom and closed circuit televisions (CCTV) is expected to further increase the market share of electronic security and safety segment in the coming years.In 2014, northern region accounts for the largest share in the country’s BACS market, followed by southernand western regions. “India Building Automation and Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”
report discusses the following aspects of the BACS market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India BACS Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis –(HVAC, Lighting, Electronic Security & Safety& EMS)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of building automation and control systems market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, building automation and control systems manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with building automation and control systems suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.