International terrorism and data theft issues are emerging as the most serious concerns for the governments globally, resulting into increased demand for video surveillance systems. Government from many countries are enhancing their budgets for video surveillances to be installed in every part of the country which is driving the demand for video surveillance systems. In addition, the need to secure data in offices is also generating huge demand for video surveillance systems. With the advancement in technology for in IP/Network based video surveillance the enormous demand has been generated globally, especially in defence and commercial sectors. Retail and residential security end users are also expected to be growing heavily due to growth in commercial and residential infrastructure market, where IP/Network based video surveillance demand is expected to grow in next five years.
According to “Global Video Surveillance Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
”, the video surveillance market revenues are forecasted to grow up to around three folds globally, whereas, IP/Network video surveillance market would be growing by almost four folds in terms of revenue by the end of 2018 and is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of around 25% during 2013-18. The report forebodes that the highest demand will be witnessed from China, United States, India and United Kingdom, majorly due to the increasing terrorist threats & attacks, growth in IT infrastructure and other security concerns. The leading players in video surveillance market are HikVision, Axis Communications, Dahua Technology, Bosch Security, ADT and Mobotix.“Global Video Surveillance Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”
discusses the following aspects of video surveillance market globally:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Global Video Surveillance Market Size, Share & Forecast till 2018
- Global Video Surveillance Component Market Analysis
- Top 10 Countries In-depth Market Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of video surveillance market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, vendors and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with video surveillance manufacturers and channel partners globally. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual report, financial reports and proprietary databases.