Industrial robotic systems include re-programmable devices designed to transport parts and specialized manufacturing implements, through pre-programmed motion for particular manufacturing processes. Adoption of industrial robotics allows manufacturers from various industries to increase productivity, improve quality and reduce process errors. Due to increasing labor cost and market competition, coupled with benefits offered by industrial robotics, manufacturers are increasing moving towards process automation. Launch of cost effective, low cost and energy efficient robots has further stimulated the demand from diverse industries such as food, healthcare, pharmaceutical, metal & machinery, among others.
According to “Global Industrial Robotics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”
, global market for industrial robotics is forecast to generate revenues of over USD46 billion by 2020. Asia is the largest market for industrial robotics with a majority market share in both value and volume terms. With the aim of increasing their returns, manufacturers are gradually shifting their production bases to Asian countries. Demand for industrial robots from emerging countries such as India, Thailand and Taiwan has been escalating. Further, on account of booming manufacturing sector, China surpassed Japan in industrial robot shipment in 2013, to emerge as the largest market for industrial robotics across the globe. Asia is expected to maintain its dominance in the market through 2020. Development of collaborative robots, growing penetration in SMEs and launch of application specific robots are the key trends emerging in industrial robotics market, globally. “Global Industrial Robotics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”
discusses the following aspects of global industrial robotics market:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Global Industrial Robotics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Region, End-Use Industry & Type
- Pricing Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global industrial robotics market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with industrial robotics companies. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company financial reports, annual reports and proprietary databases.