Industrial boilers are being widely deployed in diverse industries such as power generation, chemical, oil and gas, and food and beverage. On the basis of configuration, industrial boilers are mainly classified into two types, water tube boilers and fire tube boilers. Water tube boilers hold larger share than that of fire tube boilers, mainly due to their ability to operate at higher pressure than fire tube boilers. Globally, Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest demand share of industrial boilers. Within Asia-Pacific, China dominates due to its growing industrial activity and rising demand for power generation. Besides China, other Asian countries like India and Japan are also expected to witness increasing demand for industrial boilers over the next five years. With increasing focus on new technology, the demand for circulating fluidized bed (CFB) boilers is expected to increase at a higher rate in coming years. CFB boilers have the ability to burn different fuels, which is boosting their adoption across the globe.
According to TechSci Research report, “Global Industrial Boiler Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the global industrial boiler market is forecast to surpass USD32 billion in 2014. The most important factor driving growth of industrial boilers market is the increasing demand from the emerging economies. Leading companies operating in industrial boilers market include Hitachi Limited, Alstom SA, and Foster Wheeler AG. These companies are constantly focused on offering advanced products with higher heat transfer rates and lower fouling. Apart from this, these companies are making huge R&D investments for enhancing the quality of these boilers. “Global Industrial Boiler Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
elaborates following particulars about the global industrial boiler market:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Global Industrial Boiler Market Size, Share & Forecast.
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Segmental Analysis -Fire Tube Boiler, Water Tube Boiler & Others
- Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of industrial boiler market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, industrial boiler manufacturers and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with industrial boiler manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.