Heat exchangers are used for efficiently transferring heat from one medium to another. These devices are widely deployed in a number of industries such as chemical, HVAC, food and beverage, etc. On the basis of configuration, heat exchangers are broadly classified into four basic types that include shell & tube type, plate & frame type, air coolers and cooling towers. Shell & tube and plate & frame heat exchangers are the most commonly deployed exchanger types. Shell & tube heat exchangers held the largest share in the global heat exchanger market in 2013. However, these exchanger types are expected to grow at a slower rate as compared to plate & frame and other types of heat exchangers during the forecast period. The demand for welded-type plate heat exchangers is expected to remain high over the next five years, mainly due to their compact size and ease of maintenance.
According to “Global Heat Exchanger Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the global market for heat exchangers is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 9% during 2014-19. One of the major factors supporting this growth trend includes rising demand from emerging economies. Heat exchanger market in Europe and the Americas is expected to witness slower growth than Asia-Pacific, with demand in these two regions largely emanating from the replacement segment. Heat exchanger demand from Asia-Pacific is likely to register sharp growth as compared to other geographical regions, mainly due to growing industrialization and increasing demand from developing countries such as China and India. China is expected to witness strong growth in its heat exchanger market due to growing demand from chemical as well as HVAC and refrigeration industries. The global market for heat exchangers is highly fragmented, with Alfa Laval AB, GEA Group and Xylem being few of the major manufacturers. “Global Heat Exchanger Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
report elaborates on the following:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Global Heat Exchanger Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional Analysis (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Segmental Analysis - Shell & Tube, Plate & Frame, Air Coolers, Cooling Towers
- Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of heat exchanger market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, heat exchanger manufacturers and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with heat exchanger manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.