With the passage of time, the development and urbanization of the society led to a shortfall of fresh water in Germany. Being the second largest country in the European Union after Russia, Germany still has major water resources to its credit satisfying the thirst of majority of its population. However, the devil has begun to raise his head which is quite evident from the increasing use of the already stretched out water resources. Here comes the chance of desalination to make its presence felt in the water market of Germany.
According to “Germany Water Desalination Plants Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” increasing population, industrialization and demand for fresh water has been driving Germany desalination market, which is all set to grow further at the compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% for next five years. Regionally, North Rhine-Westphalia accounted for the maximum desalination plant till 2011. The German market has major contribution of Reverse Osmosis technology but in coming years MED is expected to witness faster growth due to increasing industrial desalination plants. Again, the enlargement of desalination plants is anticipated by large municipal plants as well as power plants through 2017. The outlook for the water desalination market in Germany seems very promising as the water scarcity is increasing. “Germany Water Desalination Plants Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” discusses the following aspects related to water desalination market in Germany:
Why you should buy this report ?
- Germany Water Desalination Market Size, Market Share and Forecast.
- List of Desalination Plants in Germany.
- Desalination Market Drivers and Challenges.
- Growing Market Trends & Developments.
- Competitive Landscape
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water desalination market dynamics in Germany.
- To identify the on-going trends and expected anticipated growth in the coming years.
- To help industry consultants, water desalination companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with stakeholders of purifier industry. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at [email protected]