Sensors are key components deployed in several devices. Various sensor based devices are flooding the market and are intended to make various domestic and industrial tasks more accurate, efficient and simple. China being a global manufacturing hub, holds immense potential for the sensors sales. China is the world’s largest automotive manufacturer and is also a leading producer of consumer electronics. The country’s swiftly developing economy is facilitating the growth of the sensor industry. This lucrative market is attracting several global players such as Texas Instrument, Freescale, STMicroelectronics, Bosch, Siemens, Honeywell and many more.
The report titled “China Sensors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”,
details about the growth, prospects and opportunities in China’s sensor market. The sensor market revenues in China are expected to grow at the CAGR of 16% till 2018.
China’s domestic sensor production is not too strong and the domestic manufacturers are therefore operating in low and medium segment of the market. The demand for high end/ advanced sensors is being fulfilled by the foreign manufacturers. The deployment of sensors in consumer electronics like smart phones, tablets, etc. is one of the key drivers for sensors such as touch, image, motion, etc. In addition, the introduction of stringent government norms aimed to combat the rising air pollution has also necessitated the deployment of sensors across various industries such as automotive. Introduction of Euro V emission norms and compulsion of Electronic Control System (ECS) & Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) in automotive industry will further drive the demand for sensors like pressure, temperature, motion, etc.“China Sensor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”
report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report ?
- China Sensor Market Size, Share and Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Touch, Image, Motion, Pressure, Position, Temperatures & Others
- Emerging Applications & Pricing Trends
- Changing Market Trends & Developments
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of sensor market in China
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, sensor manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with sensor manufacturers, distributors and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.