The Brazilian government is focused towards electrically integrating power generation sources and power deficit zones in the country. The country’s government is focussing on increasing the pace of developing both traditional sources of energy in Amazon as well as renewable energy sources in other regions of the country. This is being further catalyzed by preparations for FIFA world cup and Olympic Games scheduled in 2014 and 2016, respectively in the country. Until mid of 2013, a lot of power projects were running behind schedule in the country, which after intervention of ANEEL, the country’s electricity regulatory body, witnessed increased pace of work from the second half of 2013. This boosted the demand for conductors or transmission cables in the second half of 2013 and the trend is expected to continue in 2014. By the end of 2016, transmission network would increase to about 130 thousand kilometres, resulting in additional demand for about 500 thousand MT of conductors in the country.
According to the report, “Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, delays in power projects caused by delayed environmental clearances and land acquisition restricted the power sector market growth, which has been also affecting the demand for transmission cables. Business regulations, non-flexible labor laws and policy uncertainty remained other factors that negatively affected the market over the last few years. However, the transmission cable market is expected to witness exponential growth over the next couple of years, and subsequently decline in the following years. Moreover, the report also presents strategic recommendations that companies operating in Brazil should follow to explore the latent potential in the Brazilian as well as Latin American market. “Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Size & Forecast
- Regional & Segmental Market Analysis
- Major Customer Analysis and Demand Pattern
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of overhead power transmission cables market in Brazil
- To help industry consultants, overhead power transmission cables manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with overhead power transmission cables manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.