Mobile phones have evolved to a great extent and now smartphones represents the beginning of new era in mobile phone market. Smartphones are becoming popular with time and are replacing feature phones worldwide. Australia too has been witnessing the increasing popularity of smartphones due to its multiple useful applications. In 2011, smartphones constituted 37% of total mobile phones in Australia which is further expected to dominate mobile phones. During 2008-2011 Smartphone sales volume in Australia witnessed almost triple fold increase reflecting strong demand for smartphones for the coming five years.
According to “Australia Smartphone’s Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017
” Smartphone sales volume in Australia is expected to grow at the compounded annual growth rate of 10% for the next five year period making it a whooping US$ 3.72 Billion market by end of 2017. High speed internet, 3G network, attractive applications, better functionality, growing 4G network and increasing affordability of smartphones are expected to act as catalyst for smartphone market growth in Australia. “Australia Smartphone’s Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”
discussed following aspects related to Smartphone’s market in Australia:
Why you should buy this report
- Global Smartphone Market Size, Market Share & Forecast
- Australia Mobile Phone Market Size, Market Share & Forecast
- Australia Smartphone Market Size, Market Share & Forecast
- Australia Operating Systems & Applications Market
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Smartphone market dynamics in Australia.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, Smartphone manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with stakeholders of Smartphone industry such as Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers and Consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.