E-Waste recycling market in India is predominantly controlled by unorganized sector due to absence of stringent laws and policy framework. Electronic products in the country are reaching their end of life sooner than expected, which has created immense pressure on the government to come up with appropriate laws to promote E-Waste recycling and management. In India, majority of the E-Waste is generated by metro cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, etc. Southern and Western regions, in particular, are driving significant growth in E-Waste Management & Recycling market. In 2013, these regions remained the leading contributors in E-Waste generation in the country. This can be attributed to high concentration of IT companies, presence of Special Economic Zones, and rapid industrialization. Over the last few years, Mumbai has been the leading E-Waste generator, followed by Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata. The Eastern and Central regions are among the most underdeveloped regions in terms of E-Waste management due to the lack of consumer awareness and sluggish industrial growth in these regions.
According to “India E-Waste Management Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, Information Technology and Telecom sectors and large household appliances generate majority of the E-Waste in the country. With increasing disposable incomes and discarding of obsolete products, E-Waste generation is expected to increase over the coming years. Consumer electronic products such as refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, mobile phones, laptops, PCs, televisions, etc., are main sources of e-waste generation in the country. Increased enterprise IT spending, investment in high-end technology, and rapid industrialization are the key factors contributing to growing spending by public, private as well as government organizations towards E-Waste management. In India, companies such as Attero, E-Parisaraa, Ecoreco, SIMS Recycling, and TSS-AMM are among the major E-Waste management players. “India E-Waste Management Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- E-Waste Management Market Size, Share & Forecast in India
- Segmental Analysis – IT & Telecom, Household Appliances & Consumer Electronics
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
- To gain an in-depth understanding of E-Waste Management market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, E-Waste management players and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with E-Waste Management and Recycling companies and NGOs. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.