The chilled beam market in India is currently in its nascent stage compared to developed countries like the UK and the US. Lack of consumer awareness about chilled beams is the major challenge that is being witnessed in the country. Most of the target customers continue to rely on traditional HVAC systems for cooling and heating applications. The major advantage associated with chilled beams is optimum utilization of space and energy. Chilled beams offer the capability to increase the efficiency of an HVAC system by almost 45%. Moreover, they utilize less ceiling space that results in less floor to floor height, thereby allowing construction of additional floors in a hi-rise building. Over the next five years, the demand for chilled beams is expected to be driven by growing number of new green buildings, retail malls, office buildings, educational institutes, hotels and hospitals.
According to “India Chilled Beam Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the annual revenues for the country’s chilled beam market are forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 108% during 2012-19. Currently, the chilled beam market in India is entirely import driven due to absence of domestic manufacturing. Chilled beams are being increasing deployed in IT & ITeS segment in India, with large scale companies accounting for majority of the market demand. However, sectors such as retail and hospitality are also anticipated to catch up in coming years as the awareness about the product increases. More and more green buildings in India are expected to deploy chilled beams instead of traditional HVAC systems during the next five years. Optimizing space utilization, higher ROI and low operating noise are some additional factors expected to augment market adoption. “India Chilled Beam Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Chilled Beam Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional Market Analysis and Drivers & Challenges
- Pricing Analysis & Import Statistics
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of chilled beam market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, chilled beam manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with HVAC (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning) companies and companies who have successfully installed chilled beams in commercial spaces. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases. Analyst Access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.