India is the third largest automotive market in Asia after Japan and China. In order to capitalize on consistently increasing demand for automobiles in India, several global automobile majors have been continuously making investments to increase production capacities in the country over the last decade. Post the 2009 global economic crisis, the country’s automobile sector has revived significantly, which is expected to create growth opportunities for other related markets such as automotive air filter cartridges. As compared to developed economies, India has significantly lower passenger car ownership rate, which consequently offers huge potential for passenger car sales in the country, thus benefitting the market for passenger car air filter cartridges in India. In 2013, India acquired the fourth position in terms of commercial vehicle production globally, particularly medium and heavy commercial vehicles. Various macro-economic parameters such as infrastructure development, emergence of various Special Economic Zones (SEZs) across the country and growing urbanization are expected to drive commercial vehicle sales over the next five years, thus contributing positively towards increasing demand for commercial vehicle air filter cartridges in India.
According to TechSci Research report, “India Automotive Air Filter Cartridges Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the market for automotive air filter cartridges in India exhibited a CAGR of around 12%, in volume terms, during 2009-13. The Indian automotive air filter cartridges market is dominated by the two-wheeler air filter cartridges segment, in terms of volume share. Two-wheeler annual sales in India witnessed a robust increase of about 53% in 2013 as compared to volume sales in 2009. Key factors behind this strong growth have been moderate population of two-wheeler owners in the country, underdeveloped transportation infrastructure and increasing penetration of two-wheelers in India’s rural markets. Besides significant OEM demand, India’s passenger car air filter cartridges market is also witnessing strong growth in the replacement segment. Despite negative growth in the India passenger car market in 2013, passenger car sales in the country are reviving strongly, thus augmenting the demand for passenger car air filter cartridges in the replacement market. “India Automotive Air Filter Cartridges Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following aspects of air filter cartridges market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Air Filter Cartridges Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicles, Two-wheelers, Three-wheelers and OTR Vehicles
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive air filter cartridges manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive air filter cartridges market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, automotive air filter cartridges manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs