Indian automotive sector witnessed robust growth during 2009-12. However, in 2013, Indian automobile sector witnessed a negative growth, resulting in the country’s automobile coolant market exhibiting a marginal decline. Nevertheless, Indian automobile sector is projected to grow over the next five years. Government support through various initiatives like NATRiP, Automotive Mission Plan 2006-2016, introduction of alternate fuel like CNG & LPG along with increasing disposable income of Indian consumers would significantly contribute in boosting automobile demand in the country. Northern region accounts for the highest OEM as well as aftermarket coolant demand in the country due to growing automobile sales in the states like Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, etc. and presence of major automobile manufacturers like Honda, Maruti and Tata. However, southern region of the country is emerging as the key investment destination for various global automobile manufacturers, and it is anticipated that by 2019, majority of OEM coolant demand would emanate from the country’s southern region.
According to “India Automobile Coolant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, Indian coolant market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2014-19. In India, retail channel is acting as the strongest driver for sales of automotive coolant and with the increasing do-it-yourself culture in the country, the retail channel is expected to grow further over the coming years. OEM franchised service centers provide the second biggest sales channel for the automobile coolant in the country. However, the gap between authorized service centers and the country’s growing automobile fleet is widening every years, which is creating an opportunity for mushrooming of small independent workshops in the country. These small independent workshops are acting as new emerging sales channel for coolants in the replacement market, and consequently, are expected to contribute significantly in expanding coolant market in the country. “India Automobile Coolant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Automobile Coolant Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental & Regional Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automobile coolant companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automobile coolant market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, coolant manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs