Increasing air passenger traffic and military budgets coupled with growing IT spending in both defense and aviation sectors are driving the sales of head-up display units in Germany. In addition, Germany holds some of the most advanced automotive manufacturing facilities globally which are again determined to install more sophisticated and advanced products in order to provide exceptional customer experience. Automotive is an emerging market for HUDs (Head Up Display), particularly as demand is expected to grow from the low and medium car segments over the next five years due to availability of affordable head-up display systems. Some of the leading head-up display manufacturers in Germany include Rockwell Collins Deutschland GmbH, Denso Automotive Deutschland GmbH, Continental AG, Delphi Deutschland Gmbh and Thales Deutschland GmbH.
According to “Germany Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”,
Germany’s head-up display market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2014-19. The market is currently dominated by defense sector, but its poised for major change due to changing market trends and emerging opportunities.. With growing safety concerns, the head-up display market is fast expanding into the automotive sector, as leading passenger car manufacturers such as BMW, Audi, General Motors, etc., are offering HUDs in their luxury cars. While Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) remains a key market for HUD systems, increasing safety concerns and rising per-capita income, particularly among low-and-medium car buyers are expected to drive HUD demand in the aftermarket as well. “Germany Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
discusses the following aspects of head-up display market in Germany:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Germany Head-up Display Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional & Segmental Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Price Point Analysis
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of head-up display market in Germany
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth during the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with head-up display manufacturers, automotive manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual report, financial reports and proprietary databases.