Sensors Market Opportunities in BRIC Countries (2011 - 2016) - Market Forecasts by Types (Image, Motion, Touch, Position, Temperature and Pressure Sensors) & Applications (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical, Industrial and others) Low manufacturing cost, cheap labour, presence of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in BRIC countries has driven the BRIC Sensors market. Initially started with automotive and industrial applications the Sensors have made its way in other areas such as consumer electronics, medicals and others..
The BRIC Sensors market is estimated to generate $4,134 million at a growth rate of 29% by the end of 2010. The commonly used Sensors in different products and applications are touch, image, motion, position, pressure, temperature and others.
The report estimates the BRIC Sensors market, by Sensors types, by country and by application such as automotive, consumer electronics, medical, industrial and others. The report discusses the key market drivers, restraints and opportunities of the BRIC Sensors market.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at [email protected]
- Market size and revenues forecast till 2016.
- Market statistics by products.
- Market statistics by applications
- Market statistics by country.
- Company profiles of key players of the market
The report covers market into:
- By Sensors Types: Touch, Image, Motion, Position, Pressure, Temperature and Others.
- By Country: Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- By Applications: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical, Industrial and Others