The Qatar tire market is a largely replacement and import driven market with significant penetration of China tire brands due to their easy availability and cost effective pricing than flagship brands. Harsh climatic conditions generally reduce the shell life of tires in Qatar to about one and a half year. Small product life, new construction activities and ongoing infrastructure projects due to upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022 are expected to strongly boost the sales of passenger, commercial and OTR tires in Qatar. Besides, rise in employment, urbanization and immigration as well as increase in per capita GDP have allowed consumers in Qatar to readily accept new tire technologies.
According to the TechSci Research report, “Qatar Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019’’, the tire market in Qatar is forecast to grow at a CAGR of about 6%, in volume terms, during 2014-19. The retreading tire market in the country is also projected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2014-19. Besides FIFA 2022, booming construction projects due to Qatar National Vision Plan 2030 are also likely to boost the sales of commercial and OTR tires in the country, which are projected to witness a CAGR of around 8% and 9%, respectively, in volume terms, during the forecast period. Share of Chinese tires in Qatar tire market is likely to decline in the coming years due to launch of robust technology and high quality tires by flagship tire brands, which are expected to gain high popularity among consumers due to their improved life cycle. “Qatar Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following aspects of the tire market in Qatar:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Qatar Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Retreading Tire, Passenger Vehicle Tire, Commercial Vehicle Tire, OTR Tire Market
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tire distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Qatar
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To understand the scenario of retreading tire market
- To gain in-depth understanding of import export trends in Qatar
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs