Indonesia is the fourth most populated country in the world and consists of 1,750 islands. The country faces extreme humidity throughout the year, which necessitates the requirement for cooling and ventilation. This is contributing significantly to the demand for air conditioners in the country. In addition, the market is also witnessing rapid increase in demand for air conditioners due to the growth in hospitality and food service industries in Indonesia. The split air conditioners segment will continue to dominate the air conditioning market in Indonesia during the forecast period. It is also expected that with increasing awareness about energy conservation, the demand for low voltage and low watt air conditioners would also increase over the coming years. The market is also witnessing an increase in demand for air purifier based air conditioners, and this segment is expected to grow further as a result of increasing awareness about air pollution and its adverse effects on health and environment.
According to “Indonesia Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, majority of the demand for air conditioners is being contributed by the residential sector, but demand from industrial sector is expected to grow at a higher rate because of the implementation of the government’s MP3EI Master Plan 2011-2025, which aims at developing economic corridors across all the six regions of the country. It is forecast that Indonesia’s air conditioners market will grow at the CAGR of around 13% during 2013-18. The Java region of Indonesia holds the major market share in the Indonesia’s air conditioner market, as majority of the country’s population resides in this region. However, growing urban population, increasing per capita income and rapid industrialization are likely to fuel the demand for air conditioners in the Sumatra region during the next five years. The key players operating in Indonesia’s air conditioning market include Sharp Electronics, Toshiba, Panasonic, LG, Samsung, and Hitachi, with LG holding the leadership position. “Indonesia Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Indonesia Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis & Regional Analysis
- Policy & Regulator Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air conditioner manufacturers, distributors and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners market in Indonesia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, air conditioner manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs