High amounts of dissolved solids and other impurities such as viruses and bacteria in drinking water pose serious health risks. In various regions across India, underground water has been found to contain high fluoride, arsenic, iron and nitrate content, and therefore requires treatment to make it fit for consumption. Rising awareness amongst urban as well as rural population of India regarding impurities present in the supplied water, is steering demand for water purifiers in the country. Continuous degradation in the quality of water and growing health concerns among rural as well as urban consumers have been boosting demand for efficient contaminant removal technologies like RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (Ultraviolet) filtration and gravity purification in India.
According to “India Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for water purifiers in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 21% through 2020. In volume terms, the market is dominated by gravity based water purifiers, while reverse osmosis (RO) purifiers segment is the largest revenue contributor in the market. Moreover, as the quality of water in India continues to deteriorate, it is anticipated that RO purifiers segment will emerge as the fastest growing segment over the next five years. Several water purifier companies have entered into India over the last decade to capitalize on growth opportunities offered by the country’s water purifiers market. Major players currently dominating the water purifiers market in India include Eureka Forbes, Kent RO Systems, HUL, and Luminous Water Technologies. “India Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” elaborates the following aspects related to water purifiers market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – (RO, Gravity & UV)
- Raw Material and Price Point Analysis
- Sales & Distribution Channel Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs