India taxi services market is majorly dominated by unorganized sector, however, the organized radio taxi services market has been witnessing robust growth over the last five years. With changing lifestyle of expanding middle class, the radio taxi market in the country continues to grow. Number of radio taxis plying on Indian roads has witnessed a tenfold increase between 2009 and 2013. This exponential growth has been predominantly witnessed in metro cities, with penetration of organized sector continuing to be very low in tier II and tier III cities as people in these cities prefer other economical alternatives due to low per capita income.
According to “India Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019’’, the radio taxi services market revenues in India are forecast to grow at a CAGR of about 25% during 2014-19. There are many players in organized radio taxi services market that provide 24x7 services throughout the year. Though radio taxi companies charge high fares compared to unorganized taxis and public transport, the level of service provided is a lot better than unorganized segment. Rapid urbanization, changing lifestyle and technological improvements in commutation indicates that India radio taxi market would increase in both value and volume terms. “India Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019’’ report elaborates following aspects of radio taxi market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Radio Taxi Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Radio Taxi Investors Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with radio taxi service companies. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Radio Taxi Service industry in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, radio taxi service companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs