Many players were trying to revamp the structure of online shopping in India, including the global leader eBay. But things conceptualized in 2010, after increased competition in the market forcing better services and offers from online retailers. Extensive use of advertisements and presence on social media websites also helped these online shopping websites to gain brand recognition. Today, the services have improved so much that online marketers offer products at huge discounts, with delivery in 48 hours, along with a no question asked return policy. All these factors along with increasing penetration of internet, improved rate of literacy, introduction of safe & secure technology, etc. have been able to drive the online retail market in India.According to ‘India Online Retail Market Forecast & Opportunities 2016’, India will witness changing shopping trends in the next few years. India is set to become the third largest nation of internet users in the next two years itself. The online retail market in India is expected to grow immensely, given the rising middle class in India, with growing disposable income in hands and lesser availability of time to spend the same. ‘India Online Retail Market Forecast & Opportunities 2016’ discusses the following aspects related to online retail market in India:
Why you should buy this report ?
- Global Online Retail Market Size & Forecast
- India Online Retail Market Size & Forecast
- Online Retail Market: Segment Wise Forecast
- Distribution Structure & Sales Channel
- Market Trends & Developments
- Competitive Landscape
- To gain an in-depth understanding of online retail market dynamics in India.
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- The forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2016?
- To keep informed about the recent and upcoming online retail players in India
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per your specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with Online Retailers, Channel Partners, Media Executives, and Consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at [email protected]