The Indian admixtures market is dominated by superplasticizers, which further constitutes naphthalene and PCE based admixtures. In 2013, volume share of naphthalene based admixtures accounted for a significant share, on account of low cost in comparison to PCE based admixtures. The PCE based admixtures market is expected to outperform the broader market through 2019, primarily due to increasing naphthalene prices and growing adoption of cost-effective PCE based admixtures. The Indian admixtures market is witnessing significant product innovation through introduction of low cost PCE solutions. This is one of the important factors expected to influence transition of SNF (Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Condensate) customers towards low cost PCE solutions. Consequently, few of the domestic and multinational Admixtures manufacturers are strategically increasing their focus on high end PCE solutions.
According to “India Naphthalene and PCE based Admixtures Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the admixtures market revenues in India are projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 12% during 2014-19. The Government of India’s plan for USD1 trillion investments towards the country’s infrastructure in 12th Five Year Plan is one of the major factors expected to boost the demand for admixtures in the country. Increasing use of admixtures can be attributed to demand for faster and durable construction activities in the country for achieving required growth in the infrastructure and real estate market. A significant share of the investment is to be funded by World Bank and Asian Development Bank, which mandate application of construction chemicals in their funded projects. “India Naphthalene and PCE based Admixtures Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”report elaborates following aspects related to Admixtures market in India:
- India Admixtures Market Size, Share & Forecast
- India Naphthalene and PCE based Admixtures Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Competitive Landscape Study – Market Share by Companies
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Naphthalene and PCE based Admixtures market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, Admixtures manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with Admixtures manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Analyst Access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.