The rising demand for membranes is the result of increasing gap between water demand and supply. According to Population Action International, more than 2.8 billion people in 48 countries are expected to face water scarcity by 2025. In India, the demand for membranes is increasing due to excess water contamination and presence of dissolved solids in drinking water. The Indian membrane market is expected to grow rapidly in coming years on account of significant growth in key markets holding high potential, breakthrough technological innovations and growing market of next-generation cleaning systems. Membranes are also being increasingly adopted by the Indian desalination installers, which is augmenting the demand for membranes in the country.
According to “India Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities 2019”, the demand for membranes in the country is driven by rising membrane utilization for residential as well as industrial purposes. The water purifiers and water & wastewater treatment industry are the major contributors in the revenue generation of the Indian membrane market. The water purifier industry in India is following a high growth trajectory, with the membrane based water purifier being the dominating segment in the Indian water purifier industry. Membrane suppliers are offering low cost residential membranes, thereby boosting the demand for membranes in India. The leading companies operating in membranes market in India are Dow Chemicals, Hydranautics & Hyflux. “India Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” discusses the following aspects related to membranes market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Membranes Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, Nano Filtration Membranes
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with membrane manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of membranes market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, membrane manufactures/suppliers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.