Lithium-ion battery is an energy storage device capable of charging and discharging. In comparison to traditional battery technologies, they are competent of providing significantly high performance. Consequently, lithium-ion battery is increasingly being used as a power supply source in consumer electronics, telecom towers & electric vehicles. Increasing disposable income, growing levels of pollution and surging demand for quality & uninterrupted power are few of the other major factors anticipated to boost the demand for lithium-ion batteries in India during 2016 - 2021. Moreover, increasing portable and stationary energy storage demand coupled with escalating number of solar & wind projects are some other factors expected to aid India lithium-ion battery market over the next five years. In addition, the government has announced tax exemption on electric vehicles powered by Li-ion batteries, which is anticipated to drive the market over the next five years.
According to “India Lithium-ion Battery Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the market of lithium-ion battery in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 32% during 2016 – 2021. Lithium Cobalt Oxide dominated India lithium-ion battery market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well owing to growing demand for cellphones, cameras and laptops in the country. These batteries are widely being used in consumer electronics products due to their high specific energy properties, which make them suitable to be used as a power storage device. “India Lithium-ion Battery Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of India lithium-ion battery market:
- India Lithium-ion Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Manganese Oxide, Lithium Iron Phosphate and Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Industrial and Automotive), By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India lithium-ion battery market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and lithium-ion battery manufacturers and providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with lithium-ion battery manufacturers, distributors, importers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.