In India, industrial valves market has been catalyzed by rising demand for power across diverse end use sectors such as oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, etc. Oil & gas pipeline infrastructure is undergoing considerable expansion in India and since valves are regularly deployed in pipelines, whichin turn has been driving their sales in this sector in India. Widening demand supply gap in Indian power industry has been driving the need for power capacity additions, which in turn is providing a boost to valves market in the country. With policy liberalization, power sector has been allocated with huge inflow of investments over the past few years. In the 12th Five Year Plan (2012-17), government of India allocated 76,000 MW capacity addition in the country’s power infrastructure. The sector also attracted ample foreign direct investments during 2000-14, which added to the growth of industrial valves market. On account of rising growth, other industries including chemical, petrochemical and fertilizer have also been driving the demand for valves in the country.
According to “India Industrial Valves Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”
, industrial valves market is expected to register substantial growth at a CAGR of 13% during 2015-2020. Growing demand for industrial valves in power and oil & gas processing sector have been driving the sales of industrial valves in the country. Indian government is also investing significantly in the country’s oil and gas pipeline infrastructure development, which is expected to drive the installation of valves over the forecast period. The market is also moving towards significant consolidation on account of rising merger and acquisition activities in the country. In addition to robust growth opportunities, industrial valves market is also facing various challenges such as volatility in raw material prices and dependence on imports for large-size choke valves. Some of the major players engaged in offering industrial valves in the Indian market are L&T Valves Limited, NSSL Limited, Microfinish Valves Pvt. Ltd., CRI Valves and Kirloskar Brothers Limited. “India Industrial Valves Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”
discusses the following aspects related to industrial valves market in India.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Industrial Valves Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type, Functionality, Region and Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Import & Export Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of industrial valves market in India
- To identify on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, valve manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with industrial valve manufacturers and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.