For over a decade, India has been witnessing continuous growth across almost all the major industrial and commercial sectors. Besides metropolitan cities, the wave of development is also directed towards Tier 1 and tier 2 cities, which are undergoing major revamps. Expansion of commercial space, more offices and corporate hubs coming up, and introduction of organized retail outlets are driving the demand for HVAC installations across the country. Introduced for the first time in Kolkata and then in Delhi, the metro rail network is also expanding gradually in cities like Lucknow, Jaipur, Bangalore and Hyderabad, thereby creating significant demand for HVAC systems. In addition to shopping malls and retail complexes, airports are also emerging as important centers for HVAC installations in the country. HVAC systems have become one of the core building blocks for modern infrastructure, encompassing various sectors like real estate, etc. All these factors are expected to spur the market for HVAC systems in India.
According to “India HVAC Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the HVAC market in India is forecast to reach US$ 3.97 billion by 2019 on account of changing lifestyle, increasing per capita income, and rising expenditure by consumers on comfort solutions. The Indian HVAC market is also expected to witness growth on account of rising investments by corporate in India. Major companies offering HVAC systems in the Indian market are Daikin, Blue Star, Voltas, Carrier and ETA. However, with the rising demand for energy efficient products in the country the HVAC market is expected to undergo significant brand shift over the coming years. “India HVAC Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
discusses the following aspects of the India HVAC market:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India HVAC Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental & Regional Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of HVAC market in India
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, HVAC system manufacturers andalign their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with HVAC system manufacturers and suppliers in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.