Over the last decade, India has witnessed a substantial increase in terms of awareness about fire safety and security. The rapidly expanding IT and retail markets across the country have significantly contributed towards the growth of the fire & safety equipment sector, and this trend is likely to continue over the coming years. As large refineries, petrochemical complexes, biotechnology ventures, pharmaceutical, automobile, steel, oil & gas exploration projects need to comply with various mandatory safety regulation, these segments has been contributing hugely to the growth of the country’s fire & safety market. However, the market potential is still largely untapped due to lack of awareness, stringent regulations and a common perception of fire safety equipment being perceived as an unproductive outlay. A separate fire safety act for each state is yet to come into effect, due to which ground level monitoring is still not rigorous.
According to “India Fire & Safety Equipment Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the fire & safety equipment market in India is expected to grow immensely over the coming years. The market revenues of India’s fire & safety equipment market are expected to reach USD4.94 billion by the end of 2019. The market is being driven largely by the small players with restricted regional presence and involved in offering comparable products at lower prices compared to major organized players. The market is set to experience radical growth over the coming years as a result of increasing customer awareness regarding fire safety, security and asset management coupled with implementation of strict state level norms on fire safety. “India Fire & Safety Equipment Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
discusses the following aspects related to fire & safety equipment market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Fire & Safety Equipment Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Fire Fighting Equipment, Fire Detection Equipment and Fire Protection Equipment Market
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Pricing Analysis and Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of fire & safety equipment market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, fire & safety equipment manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with fire & safety equipment manufacturers, distributors and suppliers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of company financial reports, annual reports and proprietary databases.