A Building Automation & Control System (BACS) plays a vital role in integrated building planning. The system provides energy savings, greater comfort, safety and better operational efficiency. In India, the rising concern for Greenhouse Gases along with rapidly increasing power demand-supply gap are contributing to the growing adoption of the automation & control systems in the buildings. In buildings, the automation can be implemented through electronic security & safety, HVAC and lighting control equipment. In 2013, the electronic security & safety system account for majority of revenue share in the market, as a result of increasing adoption of CCTVs in the buildings. Majority of the building automation solution & system integration companies, including Siemens, Schneider Electric and Honeywell Automation, are focusing towards new buildings and not on retrofits. This is on account of higher energy saving potential in the new buildings. Further, the implementation in new buildings is relatively simpler. Northern region is the leading building automation market in India.
According to “India Building Automation & Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the market of India Building Automation & Control System is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 21.7% during 2014-19. The demand for BACS systems is majorly driven by commercial building segment, due to increasing number of shopping malls, office buildings, educational institutes, hotels, hospitals, etc. The market is further supported by mandatory regulation of energy efficiency in commercial buildings in states such as Delhi. The policy & regulatory support such as building codes, incentive schemes and labeling schemes such as LEED rating scheme and BEE star rating scheme are expected to continue driving the BACS market over the next five years. The market growth is further supported by emerging trends of cloud based energy control solutions, ESCO schemes and automated demand response in building automation system. “India Building Automation & Control Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
report elaborates following aspects related to building automation & control systems market expansion in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Building Automation & Control Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis –HVAC, Lighting Controls, Electronic Security & Safety Building Automation & Control System
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
- To gain an in-depth understanding of building automation & control system market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with building automation & control system integration and solutions providers involved in offering their products and services to commercial, industrial and residential buildings. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.