Continuously increasing military spending, increasing adoption in civil aircrafts and increasing demand from luxury car segment has driven the market for HUD in the global market. Declining pricing and growing demand for portable HUDs are also spurring the global HUD market. With the launch of portable HUDs, the demand for low cost HUDs are expected to spur in low and medium car segments in the coming years. Continental AG, Pioneer, Panasonic, Bosch and Garmin are the companies that have launched HUDs for these segments.
According to TechSci Research report, “Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
, the global HUD market is projected to reach USD5.06 billion by 2019. Among all sectors, defense and automotive are the major contributing sectors, in terms of revenue, in the global HUD market. The automotive sector is expected to witness robust growth due to increasing demand for enhanced safety and luxury coupled with rising per capita income of consumers. Certain passenger car manufacturers such as Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz, which have been involved in offering HUDs exclusively in high-end models, are collaborating with head-up display manufacturers such as to introduce these systems in their medium segment cars as well. Americas is expected to continue its dominance on account of high military spending, expanding civil and military aircraft fleet as well as growing luxury car market in the region. The US is the largest HUD market in the region, with an estimated defense aircraft fleet of 14,800 in 2014. In addition, more than 35 luxury car manufacturers have introduced HUDs in premium segment cars in the Americas region. EMEA and Asia-Pacific are also gaining momentum with growing demand expected for head-up display units in these regions over the next five years. Some of the leading global HUD manufacturers include BAE Systems plc, Rockwell Collins Inc., Thales SA, Continental AG, Elbit Systems Ltd., Delphi Automotive Plc, DENSO Corporation and Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd. “Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”
discusses the following aspects of the global HUD market:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Global Head-up Display Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental & Regional Analysis
- Price Point Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of head-up display market across the globe
- To identify ongoing trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, HUD manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with head-up display manufacturers and automotive manufacturers worldwide. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.