In the global building energy management solutions market, North America accounts for the majority of the demand due to various policy initiatives taken by the governments coupled with growing number of smart buildings in the region. However, the BEMS market in APAC and South America regions is expected to grow faster compared to other regions in coming years. In commercial segment, the energy management solutions market is largely being driven by the growing demand for these solutions in enterprises/offices and retail applications on account of rapid urbanization, construction of new buildings, increasing IT spending, increasing adoption of energy efficient solutions, etc. Further, growth in the hospitality and educational buildings is also contributing to the overall market of building energy management solutions.
According to “Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”
, the market revenues of global building energy management solutions are forecastto grow at a CAGR of around 19% during 2013-18. The demand for energy management solutions in the buildings is majorly driven by North America and Europe regions, due to aggressive government policies and regulatory support. This is further supported by various incentives and labeling programs. It is expected that increasing adoption of renewable energy technologies like roof-top solar photovoltaic power plants, wind farms and energy efficient hardware, for instance, window glasses, etc., would drive the market over the next five years. The companies involved in providing energy management solutions are predominantly focusing on new buildings against retrofit solutions, as the former offers comparatively higher energy saving potential. In addition, installation of energy management solutions in new buildings is relatively simpler. “Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”
report elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Hardware, Software & Services Building Energy Management Solutions
- Regional Market Analysis by Segment, By Country & By Application
- Changing Market Trends &Emerging Opportunities
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
- To gain an in-depth understanding of building energy management solutions market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, software & service providers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with energy management solutions providers to the buildings segment, hardware and software distributors and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases. Analyst access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.