Germany is the largest passenger car manufacturer in Europe and the fourth largest across the globe after China, US and Japan. The country is also the largest market for commercial vehicles in Europe. Every second person in Germany owns a passenger car and the country’s logistics industry is one of the largest in the world. This makes Germany one of the leading global markets for automobiles and components. Tire market in Germany has been witnessing a fluctuating trend over the last few years as a result of economic slowdown, in particular, due to euro-zone crisis. Germany, being the most developed economy in Europe, was negatively affected by the crisis and effect was subsequently felt in automobile and the related markets as well. However, large size of logistics industry in Germany has been huge supporting force for the commercial vehicles and tires markets.
According to “Germany Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the tire market in Germany, in volume terms, is expected to witnessed resurgence by early 2014 and grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2013-18. The German’s tire market is dominated by various leading global players such as Groupe Michelin, Bridgestone Germany GmbH, Continental AG, Goodyear Dunlop Tires Germany GmbH, Pirelli & C. S.p.A. and Nokian Tires, Inc. In the passenger car tires segment, the winter tires are gaining popularity in Germany due to new government regulation for mandatory usage of winter tires on all axles of cars in snowy weather conditions. As a result, winter tires are expected to be an important sales generating segment in the tire market over the next five years. “Germany Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects of tire market in Germany:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Germany Tires Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tire, Two Wheeler Tire, Commercial Tire & OTR Tire
- Changing Market Dynamics& Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tire manufacturers and dealers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of paid databases such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Germany
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire manufacturers, and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
Analyst access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.