China is known as the world’s engine for manufacturing where almost every kind of product starting from heavy engineering to a small needle is manufactured. With these capabilities Chinese economy has certainly flourished over the years but has also resulted in some long term negative effects. One such effect has been increasing air pollution which has increased the number of patients suffering from air borne diseases, these developments has raised alarms among Chinese authorities which has started spreading awareness about harmful effects of air pollution and how to control it. One of the best known solutions for air pollution control is the emergence of air purifiers in Chinese households. The increasing transportation and industrialization activities are resulting in degradation of air quality. The increasing air pollution and the need to combat its ill effects are significantly contributing to the demand for air purifiers in China.
According to “China Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the market for air purifiers in China is expected to grow at the compounded annual growth rate of around 34% during 2013-2018. The industrial and commercial segments are likely to remain the major drivers for the industry; however the share of residential sector is set to rise. The air purifier’s available in the Chinese market are based on HEPA, Activated Carbon, Electrostatic Precipitators and Ozone based technologies. The Northern and Eastern regions of China are the largest contributors of environmental pollution. Beijing, and Shanghai are the country’s most populous cities accounting for excessive pollution. These metropolitan cities of China are covered with thick smog, which makes the environment extremely unhealthy. “China Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” includes the following particulars:-
Why you should buy this report ?
- Global Air Purifier Market Size & Forecast
- China Air Purifier Market Size, Market Share and Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – HEPA, Ozone, Activated Carbon Filters, etc.
- Market Trends & Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers & channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in China
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs