Brazil holds about 12% of the global fresh water resources. However, due to uneven distribution of water resources in the country, south east and north east regions of Brazil, which hold a large sharterms of population as well as GDP, have been experiencing shortage in supply of clean drinking water. Moreover, changing climatic conditions and increasing temperature lead to evaporation of available water, thereby reducing reservoir water levels in the country. With deteriorating water quality, the demand for water purification equipment based on RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (Ultraviolet) filtration or Offline based filtration technologies is expected to witness growth over the next five years. According to “Brazil Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, water purifiers market in Brazil is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2015-20. Growth in the country’s water purifiers market is driven by increasing water consumption, increasing urbanisation and rising health awareness on account of growing water borne diseases due to consumption of contaminated water. Segment-wise, Offline water purifiers dominated the Brazil water purifiers market in 2014, and this trend is anticipated to continue through 2020 on account of increasing penetration among low and middle income households due to low price and low maintenance cost of these purifiers. “Brazil Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects of Brazil water purifiers market:
- Brazil Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Offline, UV and RO
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in Brazil
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.